Become a CentroNía Sustainer
Supporting CentroNía is easy when you become a CentroNía Sustainer. As a CentroNía Sustainer, you will join a special group of supporters who make a recurring donation—monthly or quarterly—in support of CentroNía’s high-quality, early childhood education and support services.
Join our growing list of CentroNía Sustainers!
Prof. Roger Colinvaux and Julie A. Veach
Lisa K. Rosenstein
As a CentroNía Sustainer, you increase the value of your gift by:
- Providing CentroNía with a stable source of income to support our award-winning early childhood education programs and family support services.
- Reducing the cost of processing contributions
Here is how it works:
- Decide how much and how often want to contribute to CentroNía. Because we try to cover our costs of credit card processing, please consider $10 or greater per month as the minimum amount, and elect a monthly or quarterly payment in full-dollar increments.
- Complete the gift form on the donate page and select “Monthly” or “Quarterly” as your Donation Frequency or call us anytime at (202) 332-4200 ext. 1086. You may select your preferred debit or credit card.
- Sit back and relax. Your contribution will automatically be charged with a record of each transaction appearing on your bank or credit card statement. Your CentroNía Sustainer status is automatically extended each year.