Trying to stay warm the last few weeks of winter? Check out this tasty, healthy and warm recipe.
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1 winter squash/ 2 medium carrots
- 1 large bunch of kale
- 1 tablespoons of minced ginger
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon style hot sauce (optional)
- 1 cup sliced green onions
In a large wok or skillet warm the oil over a medium-high heat. Add winter squash/ carrots and stir fry until the vegetables begin to soften and char in some spots, about 4 minutes.
Stir frequently. While that’s going down, mix together the vinegar, orange juice, and hot sauce in a small glass.
When the veggies in the wok are ready add the ginger, garlic, and kale and cook for another minute.
Turn off the heat, fold in the green onions.