What comes in mind when you think about the Mediterranean? Seafood. This takes 15 minutes tops to prepare, but I promise you, it will take you straight to the memories of an amazing summer holiday by the beach!
Garlic Shrimp (Serves 4)
- 1 1/2 lb raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt, or more to taste
- parsley, to garnish
1. Prepare shrimp and pat dry.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan until hot and add garlic. Cook until fragent, but keep an eye on it because garlic gets burnt very easily!
3. Add shrimp and let one side brown first to give it some color. Add salt and cook until it turns orange. It usually takes only 1-2 mins.
4. Chop up some parsley to garnish and enjoy!